Posted on 2019-10-25, updated at 2019-11-02, by everest555.
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 854x480 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 1.19 GB | Duration: 6 hours
What you'll learn
The goal of this course is to make the student a confident and proficient user of Excel 2010. You will learn the basic foundations and how to take control of spreadsheets rather than feel "at the mercy" of them.
Students will need access to a computer to watch the videos, and a printer to print the handouts. Excel 2010 (preferred) or 2007 will work for the lessons. This course does not apply to Excel 2003.
Here is the current situation I see in the 2013 job market:
You must know how to operate basic office software in order to find and hold a job.
Finding a class is difficult, expensive, and usually doesn't fit your schedule.
Employers want at least a proficient understanding of Excel and Outlook.
This course will give you the proficiency training needed for job qualifications and confidence. The videos and matching handouts will guide you along the way as you learn Excel 2010 in a build-upon-foundations format.
There are 10 videos per session, currently 4 sessions. Total session time is approximately 1 1/2 hours of training. The course is structured so that you can choose which section is most important for your situation. I recommend you start at 1 and continue through sequentially. But, depending on your current job, you may need to jump right into Charting - Course 2. (Come back to 1, though, get your solid foundation in place.)
Who this course is for:
This course assumes no previous knowlege of Excel 2010, and is also helpful for anyone who is "self-taught" but still struggling with spreadsheets.
- Ebooks list page : 41615
- 2019-11-02Excel 2010 Productivity
- 2019-10-29Excel 2010 Productivity
- 2012-03-20Microsoft Excel 2010 for Medical Professionals By Elizabeth Reding - Removed
- 2019-10-20Microsoft Excel 2010: Advanced Training
- 2019-09-27Microsoft Excel 2010 Course Beginners/ Intermediate Training
- 2019-09-27Microsoft Excel 2010: Advanced Training
- 2019-09-24Easy Microsoft Excel 2010 (PDF)
- 2019-08-24VBA and Macros: Microsoft Excel 2010 (MrExcel Library)
- 2019-08-23Easy Microsoft Excel 2010
- 2019-08-21Microsoft Excel 2010 Course Beginners Intermediate Training
- 2019-08-20Microsoft Excel 2010 Advanced Training
- 2019-08-20Microsoft Excel 2010-2016 Questions & Answers for your test
- 2019-08-15Microsoft Excel 2010-2016 Questions & Answers for your test
- 2019-07-0537 Word & Excel 2016 Productivity Tips
- 2019-06-27Excel 2010 For Dummies - Removed
- 2019-05-19Excel 2010 Financials Cookbook
- 2019-05-09Excel 2010 Formulas (Mr. Spreadsheet's Bookshelf Book 7)
- 2019-04-1037 Word & Excel 2016 Productivity Tips
- 2019-04-0237 Word & Excel 2016 Productivity Tips
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.